Featuring over 500 acres of sparkling lakes and more than 300 acres of parks and nature preserves, Tradition embodies all that today’s homebuyers desire in a community. Its wide range of housing styles, meticulously-kept neighborhoods and front yards that lead to wide sidewalks with mature trees suit any family seeking comfort, convenience and peace of mind. At the heart of it all, however, are the quality of life factors that have established Tradition as a great place to live, work and play. From its neighborhood parks and pathways for jogging and biking to its welcoming Tradition Square which plays host to entertaining community events and festivals.
Tradition currently has eleven neighborhoods, all offering different lifestyles and amenities. Of the eleven, four of them have already sold out and re-sales are available through local real estate offices. The remaining 8 neighborhoods have models open daily for touring and builder’s representatives are on site to answer any questions you may have.
For information on a specific neighborhood, click on the blue link.
- Bedford Park – Sold Out
- Del Webb Tradition (COMING SOON – Active Adults 55 & up)
- The Brennity at Tradition (Senior Living)
- Heritage Oaks – Sold Out
- The Lakes at Tradition – Sold Out
- Promenade – Sold Out
- Vitalia at Tradition (Active Adults 55 & up)
- Estates at Tradition
- TownPark at Tradition Sold Out
- Victoria Parc
- Lake Park at Tradition (Active Adults 55 & up)
- The Atlantic at Tradition (Luxury Rental Apts.)
- Westcliffe Estates